Monday, January 21, 2008

old friends are the best!



Saturday a few of us got together to celebrate Molly's 33rd birthday. We had lunch and then went to the pedi-spa for pedicures. I had a great time being pampered and catching up with the ladies. But today I was thinking that we should start having birthday parties like we used to when we were younger. I vote for a Soda Saloon-esque party for 34 or maybe a 50's dress-up party or even a slumber party with splatter painting T-shirts? Who's interested?


Here's to you Molly, I hope you had a happy one. I'm so glad we are still celebrating together after all these years!

5 comments:

mcsteans said...

Those pictures are AWEsome.

Bridget said...

Yes, I vote for those. I MISS Soda Saloon! I think big sisters should be allowed to come, too. I promise to sit in the corner and not be bossy!!!

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

If we start having those parties again, does that mean we have to do our hair the same? Do I need to make an appointment for a perm?


Shannon

Anonymous said...

I still have my big red glasses. I would be happy to wear them again.
Does that mean I get to kiss Brian Zator in the closet?

Maura said...

Hi Erica! I found your blog through Bridget and Molly's! I love these pics. And I love that bag you made (from an earliers post) - I am so scared about trying to sew a bag but I might have to after seeing that!