Thursday, August 19, 2010

game room is done...kitchen has just begun

We finished the game room Tuesday!!! Isaac loves it. It's filled with toys but he still has room to run around. It's by no means complete, we need some storage units and I have some decorating to do but for now it works. And as we finish one we begin another...
Today was demo day for the kitchen. Luckily I still have a sink and dishwasher for a few more days. Everything else is gone. Isaac loved it all! As soon as the guys showed up this morning he ran into the game room and found his drill. He came back in ready to work. It was really cute. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I do have pictures of the new room and some before/after of the kitchen today.


Lola has devil eyes here!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Game room looks great! I love all those windows and the yellow! Whoa the kitchen is really gone!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Looking great!!! Love the yellow!

On the "devil" cat eyes....have you ever seen this site:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

You may have to submit that picture!