There is a girl who makes bows and sells embroidered baby bloomers at a children's consignment shop in Katy. She started out just doing it as a hobby but now makes a decent amount of extra cash because it's taken off into a true business. I've seen some of your cute stuff - I think you could totally start your own little "shop" and sell it online. I love etsy.com. Of course lately I haven't been able to buy any of that stuff but there is a huge market for the baby bows and bloomers. I also love the cut-away tops for baby girls. I use to wear the heck out of them when I was a baby and now I see them all over the place.
2 comments:
That is soo funny. I told Mac that I wanted to sit down and sew yesterday. He told me that I can only sew at night when he is in bed. :)
There is a girl who makes bows and sells embroidered baby bloomers at a children's consignment shop in Katy. She started out just doing it as a hobby but now makes a decent amount of extra cash because it's taken off into a true business. I've seen some of your cute stuff - I think you could totally start your own little "shop" and sell it online. I love etsy.com. Of course lately I haven't been able to buy any of that stuff but there is a huge market for the baby bows and bloomers. I also love the cut-away tops for baby girls. I use to wear the heck out of them when I was a baby and now I see them all over the place.
Post a Comment