Monday, June 28, 2010

has it really been this long?

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Easter! AND I can't believe it's almost July!!! Where has this year gone?
Spring was crazy around here. Isaac had horrible allergies and his eyes were swollen (almost shut some days) for a few weeks. We didn't go out much because of all the pollen. We were sad to miss all the great spring weather.

Summer has arrived and it is HOT!!! We had some reprieve a couple of weeks ago when we took a quick trip up to MA to visit Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great trip! We had so much fun. I think Isaac had the most fun with Grandpa on the tractor. How fun was that. Isaac steered all over the back yard with Grandpa. Anytime he sees a tractor now, in books, at Lowes, anywhere, he gets so excited.

Isaac had fun with Grandma too. She gives the best hugs and makes the best spaghetti sauce and meatballs!


Here's Isaac's Aunt Lynn and Uncle Greg and his cousins Jenna, Bre and Abby I'm very jealous of their beautiful garden. I wish we could do that down here.
I didn't get pictures of everyone this trip. I'll have to do better in November. Thanks again to Uncle Jon for picking up and taking Isaac and me to the airport. We had a wonderful trip and can't wait to see everyone again at Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Molly said...

glad your back! Looks like a great trip!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yay!!! You're back!